poniedziałek, 25 grudnia 2017

.



Death may come invisible
or in a holy wall of fire
In the breath between the markers
on some black I-80 mile

From the madness of the governments
to the vengeance of the sea
Well, everything is eclipsed
by the shape of destiny

So love me now
Hell is coming
Kiss my mouth
Hell is here

Little soldier, little insect,
you know war it has no heart
It will kill you in the sunshine
or happily in the dark

Where kindness is a card game
or a bent-up cigarette
In the trenches, in the hard rain,
with a bullet and a bet

He says, "help me out
Hell is coming
But could you do it now?
Hell is here"

See the sterile soil,
Poisoned sky
Yellow water,
Final scraps of life
Bringing new tears

Wake, Baby, wake
but leave that blanket around you
there is no where as safe
I'm leaving this place
but there is nothing I'm planning to take
Just you
Just you

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz